Post op Day 5

13/5/2017

The doctors came in the morning around 830am for their routine check up. She said that it's up to me if I wanted to go home today or stay another day so they can monitor my tummy ache. Of course I would choose to go home! Lol. A week in the hospital is starting to push it a little bit. The doctor just laughed and said that she'll arrange for me to be discharged and have my medication ready.

Not sure what happened or why it took so long but I finally left the hospital just after 4pm.

The ride home wasn't easy. There was no pain but I couldn't find a suitable position to be in. Luckily there was no traffic and we got home in half an hour. It was SO GOOD TO BE HOME! It was so good to see my dog again but the saddest thing for me is that (till today) I can't pick him up like I used to (I can't pick him up cause I'm not suppose to bend forward or carry anything heavy for the next 6 months).

A quick change of clothes later and I was in need of a nap already. Woke up just before dinner. *Inhales* Home cooked food. Nothing gets better than this.

<3
Cai Lin



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

1 year anniversary!

3.5 years post op