Where I did my operation?

So a few people have been asking me where I did my operation and who my surgeon is. I did my operation at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital. It is a government hospital that was founded in 1870. But don't worry the hospital doesn't look old as it has been refurbished a couple of times since then. One thing for sure, this is a big HUGE hospital.

My surgeon is Dato Dr Fazir, I didn't manage to take a picture with him while I was in the hospital but I certainly will when I go for my next appointment again. He is a very caring and patient doctor. Prior to my operation, he answered all my questions without any hesitation and was not impatient at all. These are the kind of doctors that make me feel really comfortable and that's why I had no issue with him doing my operation at all. I sought many opinions from a lot of people before I finally settled and decided to get my operation done with Dr Fazir. (I'll save the story about the previous 3 surgeons that I've visit for another post.)

During my stay at the hospital, I got a 4 bedded room with air-conditioning in Ward 7. The rooms were very clean and quite comfortable. The cleaners will come and clean the room three times a day! Empty out our bin and wash the toilet twice a day. Honestly, I was really amazed at the service in the ward.

The doctors and nurses in this ward are a great and happy bunch. They were always so happy while working and kept chatting away with the patients. The nurses would come in every morning around 715 and change everyone's bed sheet and around 315 in the afternoon they come in again to see if the patients need anything changed/want something else. Not only are these doctors and nurses happy workers but they are all good looking! Must be some standard of look you must have to be able to work here. 😋 SO, if you ever have your operation in HKL, make sure you remember to request for a 4 bedded room in WARD 7!! 😄

As for how much my operation cost, please refer to my previous post to know more.

Please do not hesitate to email/leave a comment if you have any questions about my operation.

<3
Cai Lin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

Post op - 5 weeks!

1 year anniversary!