Post op - 5 weeks!

12/5/2017

Wow! 5 weeks since my operation already? I actually kinda lost track of time as I was just counting down till 4 weeks so I can eat whatever I want again. 😋 (For my non Asian readers, this is because I was having some sort of confinement after my operation. One of the few things that I wasn't allowed to eat was seafood and duck. And no, this wasn't recommended by my surgeon. It is a belief/practise that has been passed on by generations and my mum wanted me to follow it. Thank goodness I didn't have to strictly follow it. 😭)

I started driving this week and have been sitting up for much longer than usual. Was glad that I was able to attend my uncle's 90th birthday dinner too! I had a bit of discomfort while sitting down halfway through dinner so I rolled up the napkin and put it behind my back for a while to ease the discomfort. And yes, it worked!

I was also eager to go out and catch a movie but wasn't too sure if I could sit down for so long or if the seats would be comfortable enough for me. But! There's nothing you can't fix with a small pillow! Lol. Thought I looked a bit funny walking around a mall with my pillow and clutch in one arm but who cares! My comfort and health come first.

Really happy with the way things are recovering for me. I still do feel a little numb around my hips but there's really nothing that bothers me right now. My recovery is definitely going well. 😊

<3
Cai Lin

Comments

  1. Good work and site. Keep sharing and posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that things are going so well for you! visit here for more. http://www.Curilindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. Pengobatan Untuk Saluran Pankreas Tersumbat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

Post op 6 months!

1 year anniversary!