Post op - One week!

15/5/2017

Today was the first time I was able to sit through lunch and dinner without having to take a break! I was so happy to be able to do this. My appetite isn't as great as it used to be pre-op but it has definitely gotten better since coming home from the hospital. 

Everyday I feel slightly better than the day before. Still walking at turtle speed but I'm sure in no time I will be back to normal. 



Remember how in my previous post I said that my left groin was feeling a bit funny? Well yea, I strained it. How on earth did I managed to even do that when I'm doing everything at turtle speed? Only one thought that came to my mind, compensation. Especially when I'm standing up. I'm not too sure if I'm leaning to one side more than the other when I get up, but I suspect I do, if not this strain wouldn't happen. 

Just thinking about it makes me laugh. I've been training competitively for the last 14 years but I've never once pulled my groin this bad. Now everything is at turtle speed, I'm walking like an old woman and yet I'm able to pull my groin. Tsk tsk tsk. 

Oh well, at least everything is slowly coming together! 

<3
Cai Lin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

1 year anniversary!

3.5 years post op