Post op - 1 month!

30/5/2015

Today marks ONE MONTH since my operation!!! 🙌

I'm definitely getting better and stronger. Of course I have good and bad days (maybe even some lazy days too), but I'm very blessed and grateful that I have more good days than bad.

This week was the first time I went out for lunch. I still fell a bit stiff sitting in the car but it was definitely better compared to last week when I went out to get dinner.  It still takes time for me to reach over to the driver's seat to lock the car but I'm managing well. It was so nice to go for lunch with my mum just before she headed off to work. No prizes for guessing what my first choice was!

Chicken Rice of course!

I also started to take my dog out for a walk because now I can squat down to pick up his 💩. 🙊

Towards the end of the week my back started to hurt a lot less. On one day I didn't have any pain at all! I'm sure I'll start to have more days like this. I'm starting to take longer walks outside to gain back some stamina.

My scar is healing fine. Half the scabs have already fallen off. Will post a picture of my scar once all the scab has fallen off.

On wards to a stronger and better week!

<3
Cai Lin

PS: Psst, did you know that June is Scoliosis awareness month?? What do you think I should do to create more awareness? Leave your comments in the comment box below, I would definitely love to read about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

Post op - 5 weeks!

1 year anniversary!