Less than a week

Done with my final holiday before my operation. If you know me well, you'll definitely be able to guess that it was a beach holiday. Had a very nice and short getaway in Langkawi. Who knows when I will be able to visit the beach again!

5 more days till I check into the hospital. Personally, I think I've done everything that I can before my operation. Final preparations in my room will be done just before I get admitted to the hospital. Everything other than that has been done...I think? Lol I guess I won't know till later on!

Here I am, enjoying the sun and kayaking in the middle of the Andaman Sea. 

If you have any suggestions on what I should/shouldn't do/eat before my operation please feel free to let me know!

<3
Cai Lin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

Post op - 5 weeks!

1 year anniversary!