Wow! What a year it has been for me. Let me recap a little on what has happened:
- Had a job for 3 months. Decided to resign as I got confirmation about my operation.
- Watched Coldplay live in Bangkok.
- Finally had my scoliosis operation done after putting it on hold for 12 years!
- Recovery was long but to be honest, I don't remember much of the pain that I went through. But it was definitely the best decision I've made on getting the operation done.
- Although I couldn't represent my country at the 29th SEA Games which was held in my country, I managed to get a job as media manager during the games and (of course) I covered all aquatic events! 😄
- Got a job in one of the world's most successful sports marketing agencies - Dentsu. Blessed to get this job as the team here is awesome!
- 7 (no this wasn't planned for no. 7 😝) and a half months after my op I feel
fuckingtotally amazing! My back doesn't hurt at all. No nagging or sharp pain like before. I can now enjoy cooking and washing the dishes without having to rush to lie down after that.
- Finally 29 years old! Definitely a great year and I'm looking forward to 2018.
- Still don't miss swimming. Haha.
To everyone reading this, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!