Post of - 10 weeks!

17/7/2017

Everything has been so hectic since I started rehab. Wait, let me rephrase that. I've been more tired than usual since I started rehab. It's really amazing how one operation can take out so much energy and strength from you.

I'm able to do more exercises now but only with a thera band. The only exercise that I can use weights is bench press. BUT only with a 4kg dumbbell in each hand.

My recovery and rehab training has been going really well. I've been going to the gym once a day since I started rehab. I usually don't nap in the afternoon but this one session of rehab is enough to make me nap for 2 full hours in the afternoon!

I have also been able to go out and about on my on for the whole day now. I don't get as tired as I used to (post surgery of course).

Slowly but surely, I'm definitely getting better, fitter and stronger.

<3
Cai Lin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

Post op 6 months!

1 year anniversary!