Post op - 12 weeks!

Guess what? I started doing aqua jog since my last post. Been trying to squeeze in at least 3 aqua jog sessions a week. Other than that, I've been going to the gym to do my rehabilitation exercises and continue job hunting. I'm now slowly increasing the number of exercises I do as I get stronger every day.

If you are following me on Instagram, you would know that I did a bit of 'swimming' last Friday. The reason why I said 'swimming' is because I was using a kicking board like in the video below.





I used to be able to do this with my eyes closed and without a board but I've lost all my balance now. It's like learning how to swim! I found it a bit difficult to balance on the kicking board. The reason why I put the kicking board under my belly is so that I keep my spine in a neutral position. As a post op patient, I am NOT ALLOWED to rotate, bend forward or arch my back for 6 months.

It felt good to be back in the water for a while. The super cold water really helps cool me off as it's been super hot in KL recently!

Till my next post!

<3 
Cai Lin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

Post op 6 months!

1 year anniversary!