Post op - 14 weeks!

Post op 14 weeks on the 14th of August. What are the odds? Lol. Anyway, really sorry I haven't been updating my blog as regularly as I used to or as I would like. I've been really busy the past two week because..*drum rolls*...I'm involved in the SEA Games!!!! No, of course I'm not swimming. Duh! I'm still doing my rehabilitation you know. But, I'll be part of the SEA Games as a media manager. Basically I'll be taking care of all the media at the aquatics stadium. The media used to call me to interview me, but now the tables have turned. The media is now calling me to ask me where they can interview the athletes. Lol. Some of them are even shocked that I'm the media manager now. Haha.

At the main press centre @ MITEC yesterday.

Finally got my accreditation card yesterday! But they spelled my name as Can Lin. 😞 Maybe they're also trying to say that I "Can, Lin". Get it? Get it?

My duty starts tomorrow and it'll be crazy hectic until the games ends on the 30th of August. I hope I'll be able to squeeze in some time to hit the gym to do some rehab exercises! If not then I guess the amount of running up and down the pool will have to do for a while.

All the best to the Malaysian athletes competing on home ground! I hope you do amazingly well!!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

<3
Cai Lin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is scoliosis?

Post op 6 months!

1 year anniversary!